The proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library.
Manuscript Submission Deadlines
- Manuscript submission by: 1st October 2017
- Review of manuscript by: 15th October 2017
Final manuscripts based on conference presentations will be published in the conference proceedings available via the SPIE digital library. Proceedings manuscripts should be:
- Submitted through MYSPIE system.
- Written in English and formatted according the SPIE manuscript preparation and submission guidelines & SPIE Code of Ethics (single line spaced, single columned)
- At least four (4) pages long
- SPIE conference papers are published in the Proceedings of SPIE and available via the SPIE Digital Library, the world’s largest collection of optics and photonics research.
- The copyright for the proceeding is transferred to SPIE.
Participants are also invited to consider submitting an extended version of their paper to SPIE journals.
- Each SPIE journal welcomes submission of high quality, journal-ready manuscripts that are within its subject scope.
- Every submission has a rigorous peer review and is copyedited and typeset.
- Authors have a choice of publishing their articles open access at a modest fee or having them within the journal’s subscription.
- A manuscripts submitted to an SPIE journal may be related to a paper that was published in a conference proceedings. See http://spie.org/publications/journals/guidelines-for-authors#Conference_Proceedings_Papers for the SPIE guidelines.
- SPIE journals that focus on topics covered in CCOCT 2017 include:
- Journal of Biomedical Optics
- Journal of Medical Imaging
- Optical Engineering
- However, other SPIE journals (see http://spie.org/publications/journals) cover aspects of the conference topics as well.
Fee Waivers for ESRs
Sponsorship has been obtained to waive the conference fee for 6 early stage researchers, with an accepted presentation at the conference, based on applications and endorsement of supervisors. Additional fee waivers may be available subject to further sponsorship.
- An abstract of 100 words and a summary of 3 pages should be submitted through MYSPIE, via: http://spie.org/submissions/submit/Overview.aspx?EventID=2277430
- Summaries should be written in English and formatted according to the SPIE manuscript preparation and submission guidelines & SPIE Code of Ethics (single line spaced, single columned)
- Please organize the summary as:
title, authors, affiliation, abstract up to 250 words, followed by sufficient details to allow the organizing committee to review the submission. Please opt for oral or poster, keep the file size below 5 MB, pdf format.
Summary Submission Deadlines
- We still have limited space for post-deadline oral and poster submissions, please submit ASAP or let us know if you are planning to submit.
- Author notification for those who submitted by 22nd May is 15th June 2017
The papers accepted to be presented at the conference will be published by SPIE in SPIE Digital Library.